The El Dorado panelized kit home shows a Southwestern influence from its covered front porch and unique exterior to the three distinct living areas inside. The foyer opens into a huge living room with access to the formal dining room. Ample counter space and a central island are just two features of the El Dorado’s kitchen, also offering access to both the dining room and a breakfast room or nook. The expansive family room adjoining a storage room, half bath, and three-car garage comprises the second living area. A multi-purpose, oversized laundry and sewing room is accessible from both inside and outside the home. Just a few steps from the family room, stairs lead to the enormous bonus room above the garage, functional as a storage, game, hobby, or media room. The third living area is upstairs, featuring four bedrooms plus a large master bedroom with private bath. The three-car garage has enough room to include either storage or a work area.
- Total Liv.: 3,406 ft² (316 m²)
- Front End URL: https://www.caprecut.com/floorplans/2-story-homes-1-600-3-500-ft/item/33-el-dorado.html
- Bedrooms: 4+ Bonus
- Bathrooms: 2½
- Garage: 3 Car
- Ceiling Height: 8’
- Covered Porch: 296 ft² (27 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (October 2020)
- Building Kit Cost: $154,953 (October 2020)
- Style: 2 Story
- Minimum Payment: $8,300
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.