Especially designed for a deep lot, the Mendocino panelized kit home offers an attractive combination of space and convenience. The corner porch is easily accessed from the front and side yards as well as from the front and kitchen doors. Centrally located, the full-sized kitchen and nook feature a large walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, and island. Nine-foot ceilings accentuate the sheer size of the Mendocino. An extra-large laundry room enjoys both interior and exterior doors. The master suite has space for a desk, or media area, in addition to a large walk-in closet. Private access to the covered rear porch and a multi-use master bathroom featuring two separate rooms are additional highlights of this plan. Bedrooms three and four can be altered to serve as a den, master retreat, or joined to create a single, large bedroom. The two-car garage has an extra ten feet of depth that can be used for storage or a work bench, or it can easily be modified for use as a bonus room.
- Total Liv.: 3,027 ft² (281 m²)
- Front End URL: https://www.caprecut.com/floorplans/1-story-homes-2-000-4-500-ft/item/21-mendocino.html
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: 2 Car
- Ceiling Height: 9’
- Covered Porch: 447 ft² (42 m²)
- Home Plan Cost: Included (October 2020)
- Building Kit Cost: $131,179 (October 2020)
- Style: 1 Story
- Minimum Payment: $6,900
- 1) Complete set of plans drawn to the California Building Code (CBC), as interpreted by Elk Grove, CA excluding Plot Plan and Energy Calculations. (Other States are available additional costs may apply)
- 2) Plans are engineered for light-weight tile and no snow and/or maximum of 85 mph wind. Exposure "C" and/or Seismic Zone D. Greater design loads by quote only.
- 3) 4 sets of plans, including 3 original engineered stamped sets and 1 copy.
- 4) Truss Calculations.
- 5) Plan changes due to California Fire Hazard Severity Zone add $180 to Base Plan Set price.
- 6) Plan engineering costs may increase subject to local building ordinance.
- 7) Home Plans are only sold as part of our building system.
Download a Free Plan Review Set
After you complete the Free Plan Review set request form we'll send you an electronic version of a fully dimensioned floor plan and all 4 exterior elevations by e-mail. In addition to viewing it on your computer you are welcome to have a local print service print the pages out full sized (commonly 2' X 36') to help with the following:
Interior & Exterior Space Planning
Measure for furniture placement and even stake out the
building footprint for the ideal placement on your building site.
All Four Exterior Elevations
See what all four sides of the building looks like.
Building Cost Estimates
With our fully dimensioned plan you can get much of your interior finish
picked out and arrive at an anticipated budget for these items.